TJO Trejz Ep1 - Pilot TJO Trejz Ep1 - Pilot

The humor is 10/10. Thoroughly good work with that. Tejz is a really likable main character. Instant favorite.

The sound design seems to be the one thing that needs a lot of attention. I know starting off mic quality can be iffy but the voices could at least be equalized. The wizard lizard was very loud and I had to keep my hand on the volume button. Some ambiance noise would really help out too. I noticed that you are adding some music for the characters as they talk which is a good direction to go. Anyway I really enjoyed this short.

DakNJaxterLazerNails responds:

Yeah, sound design is one of my real weak points. Thanks for the advice in that area,

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

It was an engaging piece.

My main criticism is that the characters' (extreme)reacton faces could have been pushed more. On the other hand I liked the stylistic choice it was reminiscent of Foster's Home, but gave off the tone of Over The Garden Wall.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

I thought it was funny. Nothing more hilarious than nerd rage. So 4 stars for nerd rage.

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

Really digging the style, and thank you for the making of video. Had a feeling it was 3D but I wasn't too sure and it would've haunted me if I never knew the truth.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

Making stick comics and watching madness good times.

They Will Again Against- They Will Again Against-

You handled a very touchy subject well and despite the quality of the video (which I'm sure you're well aware of) I was still mesmerized by it. Also, I hadn't realized it was two stories before reading the description but that was probably just an absent minded error on my part.

Canis lupus Canis lupus

Yes they are deformed wolves, glad I'm not the only one who realizes that :D

LL - Babygame's Flash LL - Babygame's Flash

LOL looks better than the stuff I drew at 3. Had the deformed circle people with legs coming out of their heads.

LAVAGASM responds:

Being an artist myself, I've tried to take time and draw with him. It's really helped him along. Thanks!

Discretion Discretion

Yes it hurts to laugh because that's what I would do, excellent character design btw

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Holy shit, just realized Leo got a turd on his shirt or is it ice-cream.... I feel slow for just now noticing that.