TJO Trejz Ep1 - Pilot TJO Trejz Ep1 - Pilot

The humor is 10/10. Thoroughly good work with that. Tejz is a really likable main character. Instant favorite.

The sound design seems to be the one thing that needs a lot of attention. I know starting off mic quality can be iffy but the voices could at least be equalized. The wizard lizard was very loud and I had to keep my hand on the volume button. Some ambiance noise would really help out too. I noticed that you are adding some music for the characters as they talk which is a good direction to go. Anyway I really enjoyed this short.

DakNJaxterLazerNails responds:

Yeah, sound design is one of my real weak points. Thanks for the advice in that area,

JOY (Part 1) JOY (Part 1)

It was an engaging piece.

My main criticism is that the characters' (extreme)reacton faces could have been pushed more. On the other hand I liked the stylistic choice it was reminiscent of Foster's Home, but gave off the tone of Over The Garden Wall.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

I thought it was funny. Nothing more hilarious than nerd rage. So 4 stars for nerd rage.

Vader Redesign Vader Redesign

I'd be more into StarWars if the characters had more of that style. Badass.

shammiemaa responds:

Yeah some of the designs look a bit dated, but I still love Star Wars ;d Thanks man!

Commission: Red Fox Commission: Red Fox

I love the detail you put into this piece. The fox is very nicely done and the coloring is neat.